Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a RSS 4000 (v8.5) that's setup to do some live streaming to an IIS7 box and I'm trying to figure out what the RSS is sending to the publishing point to start/stop the stream. I've looked through the API but it didn't seem to have anything there regarding the RSS 4000's communication with my streaming server.

My issue is really-

IIS7 publishing point:idle > RSS starts the live stream push > IIS7 starts and runs correctly > RSS stops stream and closes properly, etc. > IIS7 running..... > at this point if the RSS starts another livestream the IIS7 box won't stop/restart the publishing point to start a new stream, if I manually stop the publishing point before the RSS starts it works fine but I still have to stop the publishing point each time.

I've included the meta for restarting when encoder connects but it didn't seem to have any effect.

Thanks,

Casey

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

RSS support IIS,so is it kind belongs to live striming for any conference for user from internet by public website?

Please provide your input to share experience on exact querry.

BR

Yash Pal

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.