Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi;

I configured a VRR with the option "Use a Custom Name Prefix for Archive File Names: Prefix Name + Date + Time"  enabled.

But : When the  archive is generated it do not respect the predefined name customization , especialy for time a succession of numbers Like 987456981265 is in the name of the archive and not the correct time .

An example of generated archive name was :  Rec_05062014_987456981265

The Prefixe name was OK

The Date wase OK

The time is Not OK

I have verified the time of the RSS in System config /System Time and it's OK

RSS4000

Ver 8.5.1.0 rev 35259

Hardware ver 6.0

Any help ?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

The succession of numbers is actualy the time : Hour,Minutes,Seconds,and milliseconds 

But the reported time is always -1 hours the actual time even the time configured in RSS is correct . How i fixe that ?

Also, I dont want to report the seconds and milliseconds in the name of the archives , I want to customize the name like below :

Prefixe Name_Date(Day/Month/Year)_Time(Hours/Minuts)

Exemple:

Test_0506204_1305

Any Help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.