Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I need to say if Realpresence Access direcotry in compatible with CMA 4000 ?

I see today the vpb-e is discontinued 

Thanks for your reply

Fabio 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

It depends on which function of the RPAD you were referring to. The official answer is no, just the DMA. However, if you are only interested in H323, then it should work with the CMA. The issue is really comes down to SIP and the special dial rules used to block access which is only available with the DMA.

S.

HP Recommended

Hi  I have 

2  HDX 8000

1 RMX 1500

1 CMA 4000  WITH 100 CMA DESKTOP  as GATEKEEPeR H323

Is it possibile to use   Realpresence access director in place to buy  of vbp-e and vpb-st

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.