Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi

Currently am evaluating real presence media suite version 2.1. Right now i had integrated my media suite with my DMA (version 6.3) and we are using RMX 2000 (version 8.5.4) for the recodring link.

Here am able to record the ongoing conference using DTMF tones. There is one more option to initiate the recording whcih is know as "dial out to record" from media suite.

But when i dialed a VMR am getting an error as "call is forbidden". When i checked the call history in DMA, it is not resolving to the VMR (eg:XYZ) which is availble and assigned to RMX 2000 instead DMA is routing the call to Internet/VPN site.

In the display details of call history am seeing the dial string as this sip:XYZ@Ip address:5061;/vmr;transport=TLS

and in the final dial string as sips:XYZ@Ip address:5061

Does the final string have impact for this call

Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks 

Aravind.S

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Is there anyone still using Prmm? Is there any support for it since everyone left Polycom that came from Accordent? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.