Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm installing CloudAxis 1.6.2 . after I schedule the conference and try to access the conference it shows "Get the latest RealPresence CloudAXIS Plugin" while the plugin already installed. 

I did try the remove the plugin and install it again but it keep showing the same message.

I did try different PCs with different browsers and the same. it keep requesting to download the plugin.

please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Problem Solved.

the Problem was in DMA configuration on the service portal. if you didn't specify SIP access point then it will cause this problem, everytime you open experiance portal to jpin meeting it request to download the plugin even if it is already installeed.

once add the SIP access point it works fine and I was able to join the meeting.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Try running IE as Administrator oprion (right click the IE icon).

S.

HP Recommended

I did try it but the same. even when try to download it again it show me the plugin already installed and give me option to repair or uninstall.

so it like the CA server is not able to detect that the plugin is installed

HP Recommended

Problem Solved.

the Problem was in DMA configuration on the service portal. if you didn't specify SIP access point then it will cause this problem, everytime you open experiance portal to jpin meeting it request to download the plugin even if it is already installeed.

once add the SIP access point it works fine and I was able to join the meeting.

HP Recommended

Wierd - thanks for posting the solution. I will have to remember this one...

S.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.