Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I downloaded the plcm-rpp-rprm-10.9.0_47-252382-vmdk.ova from the licening center, installed it on the vm-ware machine and can't get any access to the RPRM. Tried all types of Polycom's default logins and passwords. But always recieve the error that login is incorrect.

I will be very grateful if someone can suggest a solution to this problem!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Dauren Paizulla ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

It would be helpful to provide what you have tried so we can correct this if this is false?

Did you do the Wizard via the VM UI aka not the Web Interface?

Usually, the access is:

Install Wizard:

Username: polycom

Password: polycom

Web UI:

Username: admin

Password: Polycom12#$

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
Good morning! Thank you very much for helpful answer! I have a VM-ware VM on which I want to deploy a network for audio and video conferencing. I downloaded the images from the licensing site (in the format .ova) RPRM, DMA, Collaboration Server. After downloading, I got a problem with access to both the Wizard VM UI and the Web interface. None of the logins/passwords, which was specified in the guides and manuals, were correct. To access the Wizard VM UI, the data you gave me (polycom/polycom) came up. But I still can't get to the Web interface. I would be very grateful if you can help me solve the problem!
HP Recommended

Hello @Dauren Paizulla ,

Our infrastructure products are not really meant to be installed by untrained end-users. I suggest for RPRM you check  => here <=.

If any additional questions arise please work with a Poly reseller and/or Poly support who offer professional services to assist.

Other volunteers are welcome to walk you through this in addition.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.