Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I've just upgraded to 6.0.1.ER10 on our CMA 4000 and have added some guest book entries with SIP URIs. Those show up correctly in the CMA's view of the GAB, but in the endpoints, HDX 7000's and 8000's, they don't show up. All the endpoints are shown as registered to their SIP provider in monitor view. If I create an entry in the HDX's directory with that same SIP URI, it'll work just fine.

I know GAB is supposed to filter out entries when the endpoint isn't capable of reaching them (IE, ISDN entries on IP-only endpoints), but the endpoints can definitely reach those SIP URIs.

Any ideas?

Thanks

MarcD

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Actually, SIP guest book entries don't show at all in the GAB in the CMA's interface. I thought they did, but they don't. If I switch an entry from SIP (IP) to H.323 (IP), it'll appear in the GAB and eventually in the endpoints. But as soon as I change it back to SIP, it dissapears from GAB. The endpoints soon follow.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.