Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a Real Presence Capture Station (version 6.5, Build 1, R18)

I am publishing streams for IOS, IIS Smooth Streaming and Windows Media.

Those streams are being published to windows server 2008 R2 Server.

The issue I have is the IIS Smooth Streaming presentation will not stream live or on demand for IE.

On the windows server I can see that the server push is working and a streams starts (IIS Manager) I was able to create one stream that is playable ondemand but without making any other changes to the configuration none of the other test streams work.

The windows media version will not stream live using the Polycom skin but if I enter the the IP address to the publishing point Example (http://111.222.333: 8080/live)  I can play the stream using Windows Media Player. I can play the stream on demand as a progressive download using the POLYCOM Skin. 

The IOS version streams live and ondemand (using Apple HLS)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Did you ever get a reply to your problem?  Does anyone still support the capture stations?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.