Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I installed a vbp 4555 but I can not access the web interface. I can ping the IP 192.168.1.1, I can access via telnet to 192.168.1.1. I reset the computer by pressing the back button three vece3s but remains the same. Need help to gain access.

thank you very much

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
have you tried to connect VBP direct with your lappy?is this first time of your to doing?have this worked ever earlier?are you able to go to VBP web home page? Regards Yash Pal
HP Recommended

Yes, i do. But the result still be the same.

HP Recommended

Hi

you should try to connect to a VBP through console cable or SSH.
I'll send you the root password in privat message, if you need it.
open etc/config/fw_defs.conf file
change "http" setting to on, if it's off.

HP Recommended

Hi:

The specified file doesn't exists. I've created it with the configuration detailed in other post, but when I restart the device, the file disappears again.

My distributor has made an RMA for other device.

Thanks for everybody for helps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.