Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm trying to connect to an endpoint of another state, but without success. When I enter the VBP to understand what is happening, I see that the connection reaches the equipment, but the following error appears:

Duration: 0:00:02
Call-Status: Q.931 signaling received and forwarded
Termination Cause: Call ended by destination

Does anyone know why this error happens? I believe that our equipment is in perfect condition, as we have already made connections with other devices.
Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi There,

I would like to know how the far side dial out to you for video call,what is your video infra setup

Thanks & Regards

GC

HP Recommended

Hello,
The infrastructure of people trying to connect has a firewall and outbound dialing and is being made by Polycom RealPresence software CODEC Sony gives infra partner was passed only in these descriptions. Here we have a VBP-E and VBP-ST, 3 RMX 2000, DMA, one CMA and two CODECs HDX 7000. The call history point-to-point are made direct from CODEC CODEC, multi-point call history are made by the RMX 2000.
Does it help? Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.