What is Real Presence Licensing Center?

cabra
Polycom Employee

What is Real Presence Licensing Center?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
cabra
Polycom Employee

Re: What is Real Presence Licensing Center?

At Polycom we are continually striving to enhance your experience in using and managing the Polycom RealPresence Platform software solutions.  We are excited to introduce RealPresence Licensing Center, a new set of software licensing tools designed to support the RealPresence Platform. The RealPresence Licensing Center brings you better Self-Service features and greater operational efficiencies through on-demand, secure, centralized management and control of your Account, Account Members, Software, Licenses, Activations and Upgrades.

Message 2 of 7
JWilk
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

View common FAQs and other resources in the Polycom Knowledge Base. Refer to 

Where to Find Information and Resources for RealPresence Licensing Center Support (17831)

Message 3 of 7
Timothy Jackson
Occasional Visitor

Dear Polycom

I have completed a trial period for your video link system.

RPDMac-release_3.3_50871-2dmg

I now want to purchase.

Can you please give me an appropriate license etc,.?

I cannot find the appropriate location on your website, and my Polycom Desktop does not seem to give me an appropriate link, simply asking me for a license number after trial has expired.

I wish to teleconference later this am, so this is urgent.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr Timothy Jackson

Message 4 of 7
Richland
Occasional Visitor

We would like to purchase new license keys for our Polycom HDX 8000.  I have tried several phone numbers and chats, but can't find the place to find pricing or purchase the license keys.  Thank you.

Message 5 of 7
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Richland,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Polycom does not directly sell to end customers and you need to select a reseller locally to your geographical location => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 6 of 7
SimonH
Occasional Visitor

and just as important, how to gain access to it. ive recently bought a dma vmr, but can't seem to activate the license key as i don't have access to the Licensing center.

Message 7 of 7