Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I saw there start to have the link to download the VM edition server ova eg, rma, dma, cma, etc.., but it need type in the license key first, where should I acquire the license key? is there any evaluation version for 1 or 2 month? thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

There is no demo version of the VE software available. In order to access the restricted VE download page you must have a valid license number for the software.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

any update? please help, even I sent email to polycomnotification@polycom.com twice, it alway no response. please help update . Thanks

HP Recommended

There is no demo version of the VE software available. In order to access the restricted VE download page you must have a valid license number for the software.

HP Recommended

thanks your update. Since there have no evaluation version for VE, but where and how should I acquire those normal license for non-evaluation? and price? thanks

HP Recommended

fds,

Please contact a Polycom reseller or Polycom Sales professional to assist you with getting licenses. I am not aware of any demo or evaluation licenses, but then again I am not in that group...

S.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.