Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Using a VVX that is registered to Teams through the 3PIP GW, we found that the forward option on the VVX no longer forwards calls.  We can set forwarding in the Teams client and it works but we have a specific use case for emergencies where users manually set the phone to forward to a phone #, using the VVX handset to enable/disable forwarding at random times throughout the day.

Can anyone confirm/deny what we are seeing?  I didnt see forward as a supported function using the 3PIP GW but wanted to confirm.

VVX - 5.9.5.0614

Thanks

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I can confirm that enabling and disabling Call Forwarding from a phone on the 3PIP gateway does NOT work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I can confirm that enabling and disabling Call Forwarding from a phone on the 3PIP gateway does NOT work.

HP Recommended

Hello @rgsteele1  and @Sean_Stanley66 

apologize for the late reply but this was already reported >here< in a post by Mangnus and MangnusPrem

The article also lists what is supported by our Partner Microsoft using the 3PIP Gateway with 3PIP certified Poly Skype for Business phones and software.

Unsure where in the world you are but maybe look at the trade-in offered >here< which I believe is still active despite the September deadline shown or if in the USA look at Poly Renew >here< (depending if you have compatible phones)

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.