Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Analog lines skype for business product

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Analog lines skype for business product

customer have analog lines and they what to buy a product for skype for business which is the good product 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Re: Analog lines skype for business product

Hello SB1991,
Well first off all Skype for Business does not have native support for analog lines .You need to plan this based on what the customer requirement . A few options I can suggest are :
analog telephone adapter (ATA) or a PSTN analog gateway to connect the skype for business to the analog world . Again you may run into a few changes if you are using analog fax ( as a mediation server will be required for this ) .

If your customer is looking to invest in an analog conference phone then the Polycom SoundStation2 is a good option . It is best if you have a discussion with a Polycom Sales representative for more details.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Karthik Sivaram

Please remember to "Kudo" a post that helped you and / or "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.

This forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.

Polycom employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and may be answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2