Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

BTOE 3.4.0/3.4.1 Woes ..

PolyLaw
Occasional Visitor

BTOE 3.4.0/3.4.1 Woes ..

I'm struggling to get this product to work.

Windows 10 1607 (anniversary)

User has local admin rights.

2 things :

1. Device manager indicates BTOE Enumerator (Windows cannot verify the digital signature)

2. persistent restart requests.

3. When launched the BTOE system tray icon indicates "About and Exit" options with no pairing option. Then a pop up occurs requesting the PC to be restarted. When selectying OK the app closes down.

I have tried importing the cert into the Trusted Publisher store but that did not help.

Help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: BTOE 3.4.0/3.4.1 Woes ..

Hello PolyLaw,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

There are already a multitude of posts covering the same that can be found utilizing the community search => here <=

We currently are having an issue and we are working on a fix. I cannot indicate how long this will take. If this is urgent please open a ticket via your Polycom reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: BTOE 3.4.0/3.4.1 Woes ..

BToE 3.4.2 for Windows 10 has been released => here <=

This is a Windows 10 release only. Any other issues with any other Windows Version need to be reported to Polycom via the official channel.

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 3