Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

what is interesting is I happened upon a 3.4.1 download here:

http://support.polycom.com/content/support/North_America/USA/en/support/voice/business_media_phones/...

however it does not seem to be working.  I no longer get the driver signing issue.  however it constantly asks to reboot.

hope they get this figured out soon!

HP Recommended
Please open a ticket with POLYCOM support

Replied via a mobile device
------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

+1 on version 3.4.1 asking to reboot over and over.

HP Recommended
Please open a Ticket with POLYCOM support

Replied via a mobile device
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I have an open ticket with Polycom for this issue. The ticket number is 1-4942305121 and I'm waiting for a response.

HP Recommended

Hello PMB,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Both the phones you tried to open a ticket are :

1. Out of warranty
    but
  2. Not LYNC / Skype for business SKU

So you need to sort out your license status as you need a Polycom per device license for each phone you are using as explained => here <= and in addition pay PPI / Pay Per incident.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Ticket is updated with a newer MAC from the 300+ Polycom phones we have in production. BTW: This appears to be more a Windows 10 issue and have nothing to do with the phone. All new installs of Windows 10 in our environmnet have this issue no matter if they are connected to a Polycom phone or not.

HP Recommended

Hello PMB,

You are missing the point. The Ticket was updated on the 29/12/2016 with a 2nd MAC but both MAC addresses provided are not phones with a -018 or -019 part number.

I can only assume that your existing estate of phones was purchased prior to Polycom introducing the LYNC -018 or Skype for Business -019 SKU and therefore a Polycom per device LYNC license as in the linked post is required.

You can legally test the LYNC / Skype for business software for 30 days but after this you need to purchase the required LYNC licenses.

Unless you have any LYNC or Skype SKU's you need to purchase 300+ licenses to utilize this with LYNC.

It is irrelevant if you are using this with BToE or not.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

A 3rd MAC was added to the case today that is from a phone that was purchased in the last couple of months. I don't really need this forum for support as our Polycom vendor is handeling the case. Feel free to follow the ticket internally if you are interested.

HP Recommended

Hello PMB,

Please ensure your Polycom reseller or yourself have the relevant licenses at hand when queried.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.