Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi! dont know if you guys notice but version 1.0 works with w10 clean install versioin 1607 but it ask for admin authentication everytime. 

HP Recommended

Hello OmarN,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

There is no update on version 3.4.0 or 3.4.1 yet and if this is urgent for yourself please open a ticket via your Polycom reseller and quote VOIP-123647 indicating the severity and the priority for yourself or your organisation.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

I too am facing this problem. I have raised a ticket with a valid MAC for a phone in warranty with the disti Exertis however I have no idea if they have escalated it to Polycom yet. This is urgent for me, I have 25 new Dell XPS15 laptops to roll out immediately and they all have Win10 1607 release images. I really don't want to roll back to an earlier image and roll up again to fix this so a work around or a fix (3.4.2?) would be good please.

Thanks,

Matt

HP Recommended

Hello Matt,

we are awaiting Microsoft to sign our drivers. I have not had any update on this and can only ask for your patience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

Would you please get an update from your devs on when this is likely to be resolved. I have a number of laptops that I cannot release into the wild without encryption and I cannot do that with secure boot switched off to use the un certificated BToE drivers so this is now becoming critical and not something I can afford more delay on please. It doesn't normally take this long to get a driver certification from MS so there must be another issue here.

Regards,

Matt

HP Recommended

Hello Matt,

we have had the drivers signed and are testing BToE internally.

If this is urgent please pursue the Ticket way via your reseller as I am unable to comment on a release date within the community.

I will post once it is officially released.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

We appreciate the update Steffen.  Waiting on this has been stressful for many of us.  Please let us know as soon as updated version of BTOE goes GA.  Thanks again!  -mark

HP Recommended

While I am thinking about it... Please be sure to pass along to your QA/QC Dev team to triple check BTOE when combinations of UEFI, Secure Boot, and TPM are enabled in the BIOS.  In our testing this certianly seemed to have some sort of effect, although we found results inconsistant across make/models, making this issue all the more frustrating... Thanks!  -mark

HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

I have chased via the reseller on ticket #89147; are you able to check if they see this as a priority please?

Regards,

Matt

HP Recommended

Hello Matt,

Does your reseller have a Polycom reference starting with 1- ?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.