Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

Using VVX 500 phones

BToE Connector Version 3.6.0.0

Software Version 5.7.0.11768

Having an issue where BToE status changes from BToE Mode to Paired. This causes the phone to stay locked, regardless if the user is logged into windows or skype. If you unlock the phone manually, it will lock itself again after a set amount of time.

If I run a repair on the BToE software or Office, the problem is resolved, the little green dot shows on the BToE phone icon and the status changes back to BToE Mode. At this point, the phone is unlocked when the user is logged in and locks itself when the user logs out. 

The problem is once the computer is restarted the problem returns and BToE changes its status back to Paired and the green dot on the icon is gone and the phone will lock itself and stay locked unless manually unlocked.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Updating to 3.7.0.0 resolved the issue. 

HP Recommended

I have this problem on our phones whereby is we make a call, BTOE loses its connection.

If I uninstall and then re-install BTOE the problem is fixed and BTOE mode is displayed until I make another outgoing call when the sign-in fails.

After manually signing in, the BTOE status is "BTOE paired"

We are using BTOE 3.8.0 with 5.8.0 software installed on the phone.

REgards

James Lupton

HP Recommended

We began having users sign in via the Web Sign in option from the VVX500's. Currently on BTOE 3.8.0 and firmware 5.8.0 with no issues this way. 

Hope that helps. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.