Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Just saw a new release is out and I cant update after a few days of trying.  Was hit by an update problem the last round with the bug upgrading from v1 release had to be done via USB.  Anyone else?  Will open a case with TAP in the meantime. 

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi @Scratchy 

it would help if you could share what update you want to upgrade to?

if it is 7.0.0 I suggest you read the release notes as this is not a Microsoft update. 

best regards

replied via a mobile device 

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello,

As per topic subject, 6.2.23.0202 I believe Decembers update is our option to upgrade to. 

HP Recommended

Hello @Scratchy ,

I read this on my mobile phone so it was not immediately clear. Is the phone already on a 5.x or 6.x software? If yes then you should be able to update to the latest Microsoft GA 6.2.23.0202

Any issues please share some logs.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

No worries.  Yes, the phone is on 6.2.22.0185.  I will see if MS can find anything tomorrow.

HP Recommended

Hello,

Just bumping the thread in case anyone else is having issues?  Microsoft seems to be at a dead-end and has asked me to post back here LOL. 

HP Recommended

I have not been able to do any updates since 6.2.23.0202.  Just tried 6.2.23.0304 and it failed.

HP Recommended

Hello ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

It would be interesting to provide details on how you are trying the update and if the logs show any errors.

I replied >here< on a similar issue. Why are you trying to upgrade? Is there a specific ask?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Trying to update from Poly servers.

HP Recommended

Hello @Robert Denman 

someone in your region should be contacting you most likely via email. This device cannot be upgraded.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.