Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CCX 400 6.2.23.0202 Not updating again.

Scratchy
Advisor

CCX 400 6.2.23.0202 Not updating again.

Just saw a new release is out and I cant update after a few days of trying.  Was hit by an update problem the last round with the bug upgrading from v1 release had to be done via USB.  Anyone else?  Will open a case with TAP in the meantime. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CCX 400 6.2.23.0202 Not updating again.

Hi @Scratchy 

it would help if you could share what update you want to upgrade to?

if it is 7.0.0 I suggest you read the release notes as this is not a Microsoft update. 

best regards

replied via a mobile device 

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 10
Scratchy
Advisor

Hello,

As per topic subject, 6.2.23.0202 I believe Decembers update is our option to upgrade to. 

Message 3 of 10
SteffenBaierUK

Hello @Scratchy ,

I read this on my mobile phone so it was not immediately clear. Is the phone already on a 5.x or 6.x software? If yes then you should be able to update to the latest Microsoft GA 6.2.23.0202

Any issues please share some logs.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 10
Scratchy
Advisor

No worries.  Yes, the phone is on 6.2.22.0185.  I will see if MS can find anything tomorrow.

Message 5 of 10
Scratchy
Advisor

Hello,

Just bumping the thread in case anyone else is having issues?  Microsoft seems to be at a dead-end and has asked me to post back here LOL. 

Message 6 of 10
Robert Denman
Occasional Visitor

I have not been able to do any updates since 6.2.23.0202.  Just tried 6.2.23.0304 and it failed.

Message 7 of 10
SteffenBaierUK

Hello ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

It would be interesting to provide details on how you are trying the update and if the logs show any errors.

I replied >here< on a similar issue. Why are you trying to upgrade? Is there a specific ask?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

----------------

Message 8 of 10
Robert Denman
Occasional Visitor

Trying to update from Poly servers.

Message 9 of 10
SteffenBaierUK

Hello @Robert Denman 

someone in your region should be contacting you most likely via email. This device cannot be upgraded.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

----------------

Message 10 of 10