Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CCX 400 Microsoft Team convert to skype

SOLVED
buenyamin.demirezen@mtu.de
Occasional Advisor

CCX 400 Microsoft Team convert to skype

Hello,

I have put a CCX 400 into operation today. After the CCX 400 has started a registration for the Team Portal is coming.
Under Admin Settings --> Ip Adress there is no information, so I could access the Web GUI of ccx.

How do I get Skype for Business druaf on a CCX which is used with teams.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LKVer
Valued Contributor

Re: CCX 400 Microsoft Team convert to skype

Hi

What is current firmware version on your CCX400? Older FW versions supported only Teams.

Please upgrade to the latest release (at the moment - 6.2.22) and check again.

Also, depending on your current version - please refer to release notes as you may be needed to follow a specific upgrade procedure.

https://support.polycom.com/content/dam/polycom-support/products/voice/ccx-phones/release-notes/en/c... 

You should also read a post mentioned by SteffenBaierUK.

Cheers

Lukasz

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello buenyamin.demirezen@mtu.de ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

Please check >here<

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
mshu
Esteemed Contributor

I´m nor sure if you can or you can´t access the GUI, but if you can´t, have a look here:

https://community.polycom.com/t5/VoIP-SIP-Phones/FAQ-Since-upgrading-to-UCS-5-1-1-and-running-LYNC-u...

Message 3 of 4
LKVer
Valued Contributor

Hi

What is current firmware version on your CCX400? Older FW versions supported only Teams.

Please upgrade to the latest release (at the moment - 6.2.22) and check again.

Also, depending on your current version - please refer to release notes as you may be needed to follow a specific upgrade procedure.

https://support.polycom.com/content/dam/polycom-support/products/voice/ccx-phones/release-notes/en/c... 

You should also read a post mentioned by SteffenBaierUK.

Cheers

Lukasz

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4