Frequent Visitor

Re: CCX 400 and 6.2.21.1198 upgrade failure via TAP

Yes this is also the same version we are running and update fails,

Bruce

Message 21 of 24
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

The CCX 400 runing 1.x firmware is currently unable to upgrade to the 6.2.21 version which Microsoft posted to the TAC.  This version will be removed and temporarily replaced with the previous 1.x version to prevent the phones from attempting a failed upgrade.

By the end of the month an updated version will then be posted to the TAC to resolve this upgrade problem.

-----------
Jeff Schertz - Principal Microsoft Solutions Architect [Blog]

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Message 22 of 24
Highlighted

My contact at Poly suggested the firmware update was supposed to be out on Thursday 24th but has now been pushed back to October as a newer version of Teams is going to be integrated in as well. Any further information on this one?

Message 23 of 24
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @FoxPoly ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

This is correct as our Partner Microsoft discovered an issue and wants to address this via a new APK version of the Teams IP Phone software for Android. At present this is aimed for TAP to be released for the 24/09 and public release around on our public support page at 09/10

If your Poly contact has access to our knowledge base ask him about article 43996

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 24 of 24