Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Yes this is also the same version we are running and update fails,

Bruce

HP Recommended

The CCX 400 runing 1.x firmware is currently unable to upgrade to the 6.2.21 version which Microsoft posted to the TAC.  This version will be removed and temporarily replaced with the previous 1.x version to prevent the phones from attempting a failed upgrade.

By the end of the month an updated version will then be posted to the TAC to resolve this upgrade problem.

HP Recommended

My contact at Poly suggested the firmware update was supposed to be out on Thursday 24th but has now been pushed back to October as a newer version of Teams is going to be integrated in as well. Any further information on this one?

HP Recommended

Hello @FoxPoly ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

This is correct as our Partner Microsoft discovered an issue and wants to address this via a new APK version of the Teams IP Phone software for Android. At present this is aimed for TAP to be released for the 24/09 and public release around on our public support page at 09/10

If your Poly contact has access to our knowledge base ask him about article 43996

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

If it helps anyone, my CCX 400 is on version 6.2.21.1198, but TAC is showing an upgrade available to version 1.0.1.0054. So obviously Microsoft is still struggling with making Teams and "enterprise" VOIP platform. 😉

HP Recommended

Tim, the 6.2.21 CCX 400 release has a bug in it preventing proper updates from the TAC so Microsoft has reverted the hosted version to the 1.0.1 release you are seeing. This is to prevent CCX 400 phones from constantly attempting and failing to update.

The fixed version will be an updated 6.2.22 release which is currently going through Microsoft certification.  Once that is complete they will post that version to the TAC.

Apologies for the inconvenience but this should all be ironed out in a matter of days.

HP Recommended

Do we have any idea when the new firmware will be available? We are stuck between our vvx411's that drop calls at 30 seconds with teams and our ccx400 that are stuck in firmware limbo.

HP Recommended

Hello @vandrew82 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

As stated by my colleague Jeff Schertz the release is delayed and at present, we plan Friday this week (Subject to change)

• If your CCX is running 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 our support team can provide a USB Key upgrade software if urgent. Please mention KNOVA 43801
  • If already on UC software 5.x or 6.x the Microsoft TAC should be able to provide 6.2.22.0135 via the TAP

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Steffen, thank you for the update. I contacted support but they directed me to the support download page.

Did I misunderstand that 6.2.22.0135 USB version can be obtained from support? 

HP Recommended

Hello @vandrew82 

Support can supply 6.2.21.1198 via the above-quoted KNOVA.

Microsoft can then update to 6.2.22.0135 if you are on TAP via TAC.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.