Advisor

Re: CCX 400 and 6.2.21.1198 upgrade failure via TAP

Sure its 21687512

Message 11 of 42
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Hi Steffen,

We are not part of the MS TAP program but are also being offered the 6.2.21.1198 firmware update via the teams admin portal - which is failing to apply on the CCX400.

Andrew

Message 12 of 42
Highlighted
Advisor

Spoiler
Slight update in case others are following.  Tried the update again and got it initiated in the admin console even though it promptly had a failed to queue error. The phone displayed software update in progress off and on for maybe 10 minutes then a warning that the poly app crashed.  
Message 13 of 42
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Our service request with Microsoft through our CSP is # 21690191 

Message 14 of 42
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Also, I just want to clarify that we are not on TAP-Technology Adoption Program.  I erroneously referred  Teams Administration Center (TAC) as TAP.  So, this update failure is through official Microsoft release, not any beta release.

Please see my other post about official update failing on Trio C60 as well.

Message 15 of 42
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Sarat ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

We do not control how or when our Partner Microsoft releases software. The build that is being rolled out was only meant to be for TAP and not GA until we, Poly, also release this.

At present this is planned for tomorrow but as usual, subject to change.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 16 of 42
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Sarat , @Scratchy  and @andrew_mc 

can you confirm what version you had on the CCX 400 prior to trying the Upgrade? We seem to be able to reproduce this running 1.0.1.0054 and the upgrade fails.

We are investigating this and are working with our Partner Microsoft.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 17 of 42
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Hi Steffen,

Yes my CCX400 is currently on 1.0.1.0054

Regards,

Andrew

Message 18 of 42
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor