Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CCX 400 firmware update from USB

Highlighted
Advisor

CCX 400 firmware update from USB

Has anyone updated the firmware using a FAT32 formatted USB?

Documentation states:

1. Download the latest software update file for your CCX 400 phone. (the zip file>, the .ld file?)
  2. Copy the file to a USB thumb drive formatted to FAT32.
  3. Connect the USB thumb drive to the USB port on the phone.
    The Update Firmware window appears. (mine never does)
  4. Select Update.
    The firmware updates.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CCX 400 firmware update from USB

Hello @KeithT ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

• Is this phone running 1.0.0 or 1.0.1?
  • Is this for Teams or Skype for Business? If Teams and you are on TAP then the TAC should have 6.2.22.0135

I already explained I believe >here< or >here< or >here< why a USB does not work unless you have been part of a Beta and are already on 5.9.13 or 6.1.xx and then you can use the same method as on a CCX 500 or 600

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Any timeline/progress on those of us with 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 400 series phones?

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Advisor

Somehow I understood that you were asking me to reach out to the TAP to get the firmware.  Only then I realized that they're not allowed to share anything under the NDA.  So when can we administer the CCX 400 devices?

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello all,

we just released CCX 400, 500, 600 Software 6.2.22.0185 >here<

The CCX 400 support page holds a USB Stick software in case the device runs software 1.0.0 or 1.0.1

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 5 of 5