Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CCX 500 Bluetooth Pairing to Win10 PC

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

CCX 500 Bluetooth Pairing to Win10 PC

Hi there,

I am attempting to pair the CCX 500 to my PC via Bluetooth to allow for it to continued to be used as a audio device in Teams while waiting for the possible BToE support. The phone does show up on my PC as a device I can pair with, however when I go to pair my PC shows a pairing code and asks for me to verify that the CCX shows the same code. The CCX does not display a code and if I still try to continue to pair, the pairing process errors out saying that the code does not match.

Software Version: 5.9.12.1122

Model: CCX 500

Call Platform: Teams

I have not been able to find any details online regarding pairing capabilities of the CCX to a PC (meaning I don't even know if this is possible).

This issue seems to be a day 1 issue as I have not ran any updates on the device (nor do I see any updates available)

Thanks for the help if anyone knows of something!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CCX 500 Bluetooth Pairing to Win10 PC

Hello @justin.fry ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

To my personal knowledge, the Bluetooth capabilities are for headsets at present only.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2