Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CCX 500 Teams incoming call shows as private with no phone number when receiving external calls

Jay2021
Occasional Visitor

CCX 500 Teams incoming call shows as private with no phone number when receiving external calls

Hi, we have just purchased some CCX500 Teams phones. When receiving phone calls from external, it shows private on the screen with no phone number. Anyone knows how to fix it? It's really a big issue for users not being able to see who's calling. Internally it works fine. Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CCX 500 Teams incoming call shows as private with no phone number when receiving external calls

Hello @Jay2021 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Both the communities Must Read First and the FAQ reference the basic minimum information a new or follow-up post should contain.

As this is a Microsoft Teams related question we can only suggest checking with our Partner Microsoft as our phone and our software have no way of influencing the Microsoft Teams application running on our phone.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2