Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CCX 600 - 'Call Dropped' Message On LCD

CBTECH
Occasional Advisor

CCX 600 - 'Call Dropped' Message On LCD

Can someone please tell me what this display message means exactly?

Users are interpreting it as their phone ended the connection.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CCX 600 - 'Call Dropped' Message On LCD

Hello @CBTECH ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

As already outlined by @rgsteele >here< our Partner Microsoft owns the Microsoft Teams IP Phone app so the quickest way most likely is to check in one of their dedicated forums. Maybe give this >here< a try?

If you still want to pursue this here we would need to get more information on the call flow in place.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
CBTECH
Occasional Advisor

Re: CCX 600 - 'Call Dropped' Message On LCD

Below was the super helpful response from Microsoft:

Roshan1 (Microsoft)
Monday, May 31, 2021 5:08 PM GMT
Hello Cody,

Thank you for the update. Yes you have understood correctly Call Drop means the call was disconnected because of some or the other reason. 

I hope that answers your query. Kindly let me know if we can move with the archival of the case.

Best Regards,

Roshan  | O365 Tier 2 Support

Working hours: 8:00 AM- 5:30 PM EST   

<removed external data>

To have consistent support experience, we recommend that you REPLY ALL when responding to this email message
Message 3 of 3