Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CCX September 2021 firmware release to support Better Together

Robert Denman
Occasional Visitor

CCX September 2021 firmware release to support Better Together

When will the CCX firmware be available to support Better Together?  The Microsoft roadmap for this feature says it was launched.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CCX September 2021 firmware release to support Better Together

Hello @Robert Denman ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

Our partner Microsoft can release features via the TAC inside their own Microsoft Teams application on top of the regular updated Poly firmware.

The latest Microsoft Teams compatible software from Poly is UC Software 7.0.3 Rev C which comes with 1449/1.0.94.2021051303

Our Partner Microsoft has released a newer version of the Microsoft Teams App 1449 1.0.94.2021052803 2021 Update #2A >here<

Better together has been part of the Poly software since earlier this year as described by my Poly colleague Jeff >here<

If you have any additional questions please work with our Partner Microsoft.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Robert Denman
Occasional Visitor

I am referring to the September update for Better Together.

Will users ever be able to use their desktop Teams app to dial and answer their CCX phones, similar to BTOE?

Roadmap ID

RobertDenman_0-1633619283952.png

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Robert Denman ,

I am unaware of what App version from Microsoft adds's this feature so I can only refer you to them. I already provided what version we are currently delivering with our Software. I also made you aware of what App version can be updated using the TAC.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4