Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CCX400 Config Options - Persistent login and Auto Dial

igibason
Occasional Contributor

CCX400 Config Options - Persistent login and Auto Dial

Hi Everyone,

We are currently testing a CCX400 with Teams.  With our VVX devices we were able to provision them and change some features.  For example we are able to set the device to always login with a particular account or set the phone to auto dial when you pick up the handset.

These settings work great for security phones around the site.

Are we able to do this with the CCX Teams phones?  Reading a lot about how the APIs are locked down and not much configuration options available.

We enabled the web interface on the device and are able to download the config files.  However when we add the parameters and import it seems to break the phone.

Thanks for any information,

Ian...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CCX400 Config Options - Persistent login and Auto Dial

Hello @igibason 

if the Phone is in Microsoft Teams mode our Partner Microsoft controls the UI and we cannot make any of these older well known changes. 

replied via a mobile device 

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2