Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CCX500 Teams application icon display

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

CCX500 Teams application icon display

We have now some Poly CCX 500 with Microsoft Teams

When the phone power up, we can see on the right upper corner a Teams Ligth indicator that turns off  while the phone boots

According the to manual this is an "Application Command' (picture attached)

https://support.polycom.com/content/dam/polycom-support/products/voice/ccx-phones/setup-maintenance/...

When does it turn on. It has the Teams logo but with Teams firmware it stays off. Is there a configuration parameter to control it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CCX500 Teams application icon display

Hello @LRamos ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Once our Partner Microsoft activates the Cortona functionality in their Teams IP Phone application we will release a firmware that supports this.

At present the key does nothing. I suggest you work with Microsoft if you require a timeline.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CCX500 Teams application icon display

Hello @LRamos ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Once our Partner Microsoft activates the Cortona functionality in their Teams IP Phone application we will release a firmware that supports this.

At present the key does nothing. I suggest you work with Microsoft if you require a timeline.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2