Running CCX 500s and having a couple of issues.
First issue is Bluetooth connection to mobile phones (or any device, i.e. a Poly headset)
- Go to pair device, no devices show in list
- If I try to pair from the other device (i.e. mobile phone) it appears in the Bluetooth list. If I press to pair, it gives me a code but nothing pops up on the CCX500 and it eventually errors out.
Second issue is updating CCX500s from the Team portal.
- Pushing Firmware update from Teams portal does not work
- Says 'software update failed'
- Have tried factory resetting and trying again, no luck.
Any ideas as to what I can try here?
Cheers for any help.
Hello @HuntHunt ,
Welcome back to the Poly Community.
Your post lacks basic details on what software is currently installed on the phone. As you have not attached any logs either we cannot guess why this fails for you specifically.
We would only expect our phones to be able to pair with a Headset as this is the right Bluetooth profile. We would not expect it to be able to pair with a mobile phone.
You can wait for other volunteers to answer or get this into our support organization.
In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.
End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support. Available End User Poly services offerings are detailed here
If this is some sort of an Internet discounter providing your MAC address or your Poly devices serial will enable us to look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Poly device from.
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.