Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CCX600 - WIFI Disabled

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

CCX600 - WIFI Disabled

I have a user who is at home using a CCX600. Initially he was able to connect to his home Wifi. He rebooted the phone and now it wont connect. It shows that the Wifi password is saved but says Wifi disabled. We have done a factory reset of the phone and gone through Wifi setup again and it saves the password but then disables again. We have toggles wifi off and on a few times. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: CCX600 - WIFI Disabled

I was able to resolve this by connecting the phone with ethernet and applying the firmware update then wifi worked. 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @EGK25 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

It would be great to find out if you are using the CCX with Teams or Skype for Business. In addition, it would also be of interest what software version you are using.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

This is for Teams. 

Teams Admin Agent
1.0.0.201910140456.product
Firmware
Company Portal App
OEM Agent App
Teams App
1449/1.0.94.2019110802
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I was able to resolve this by connecting the phone with ethernet and applying the firmware update then wifi worked. 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4