Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Cannot connect Poly CCX600 via Bluetooth to iPhone X, all with latest software

CCX600Usr
Occasional Visitor

Cannot connect Poly CCX600 via Bluetooth to iPhone X, all with latest software

Cannot connect Poly CCX600 via Bluetooth to iPhone X, all with latest software, as described here:

- First, I updated both the Teams software and Firmware software via the Teams remote administration console. Now all show running latest software. Here are the versions: Firmware 6.2.22.0185 Teams App 1449/1.0.94.2020091801

- Second, I updated to the latest version of iOS, iOS 14.2 - I followed the Poly instructions and went into Settings > Device Settings > Bluetooth > Enable Bluetooth - Then I clicked on Manage Bluetooth Devices - I enter pairing mode on the iPhone

- I tried clicking on the CCX600 which does appear on the list of avaiilable devices on the iPhone and it asks if I want to pair and shows a code. I click on Pair in iOS. Nothing happens for a long time, then I get a message that says pairing unsuccessful.

- Then I tried on the CCX600 clicking on Pair new device, re-enter pairing mode on the iPhone, the Available devices item on the CCX600 is spinning but shows no devices in the list. I left it there for 20 minutes, nothing shows up 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Cannot connect Poly CCX600 via Bluetooth to iPhone X, all with latest software

Hello @CCX600Usr ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

I am quite sure the Bluetooth option is to pair to a headset to be used with the CCX and not pairing a mobile phone. It is also used for better together with Teams so the CCX can pair with a PC.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2