Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

My security team told me that our CA encompasses the DigiCert SHA2 Secure Server CA Certificate as well.

I uploaded our CA to the Platform (pictures attached), but still getting the same issues. I've uploaded a combination of different ones my secuirty team gave me to try (See below). At first with just one in Platform 1, then a combination of them in Platforms 1 and 2, and now I have the same CA in both Platforms 1 and 2. I fail miserably when it comes to cert knowledge, and at this point, I just taking shots in the dark. I have no clue what is going on, and when secuirty asks me questions, I can't answer them too well because of my lack of knowledge.

X509, Base64 encoded

X509 Certificate only, Base64 encoded

X509 Intermediates/root only, Base64 encoded

X509 Intermediates/root only Reverse, Base64 encoded

HP Recommended

It's something on our servers blocking the image. We had tried another server, and the image is working fine.

We will keep investigating on our end.  Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.