Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Devices not showing in Teams Admin Center

SOLVED
TrentQ
Occasional Advisor

Re: Devices not showing in Teams Admin Center

Thanks, I've been able to upgrade to version 7.0.3.0228 via the web admin.

However, I cannot sign into the device now, it just loops back to the login page once I enter the password. 

Same thing has happened on two devices now, have tried different accounts. The phones are now unusable since upgrading the firmware.

Message 11 of 13
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @TrentQ ,

As answered >here< already you should work with our Partner Microsoft as they host the Teams environment and have full control over this and can help you troubleshoot.

Other users reported the same sounding issue >here< and my advice is again to contact Microsoft

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 12 of 13
TrentQ
Occasional Advisor

I've managed to get this working.

1. Factory reset phone.
  2. Upgrade using USB from v1 to 6.2.22.0185
  3. Turn on the web admin on the phone.
  4. Upgrade to v6.2.23.0304
  5. Sign in on device itself
  6. Device working
  7. Upgrade firmware to latest via web admin
  8. Now working and showing in Teams Admin Centre

No changes we made on the Microsoft side at all, have been able to reproduce this on 3 different poly devices and different users. The only real change is the firmware, again no changes made on the Microsoft side to get this working.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 13