Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I'm noticing that the session connects and disconnects. Neither it gives me when this ringtone logged.
I see the recurring event is

1012150952 | sip | 4 | 00 | CUser :: OnRegistered SA Expiry Time = 50321
1012150953 | btoe | 4 | 00 | PC port status is Down. Can not start BToE manager
1012150953 | sip | 4 | 00 | Lync request failed to authenticate using Security Assocation. Forcing creation of new SA.
1012150953 | sip | 4 | 00 | Lync request failed to authenticate using Security Assocation. Forcing creation of new SA.
1012150954 | sip | 4 | 00 | Lync request failed to authenticate using Security Assocation. Forcing creation of new SA.
1012150954 | sip | 4 | 00 | Lync request failed to authenticate using Security Assocation. Forcing creation of new SA.
1012150955 | pps | 5 | 00 | [Pp HybridC]: one clearing Register Update voice mail on sipstate Unregistered uri
1012150955 | btoe | 4 | 00 | PC port status is Down. Can not start BToE manager
1012151004 | sip | 4 | 00 | CTcpSocket :: Abandon - Listen TLS thread has exited. Process Further to abandon esta socket
1012151004 | sip | 4 | 00 | CTcpSocket :: Abandon connected socket. Send Message 0x40e49528
1012151005 | sip | 4 | 00 | SSL_get_error Error code = 5
1012151005 | sip | 4 | 00 | TLS Listen Thread Exit

further I see that when this sign appears:

1012151409|sip |4|00|Registration failed User: jvalladares, Error Code:401 Unauthorized
1012151409|pps |5|00|[PpsHybridC]: OnEvRegistrarUpdate clearing voice mail uri on sipstate Unregistered
1012151426|sip |4|00|CTcpSocket::Abandon - TLS Listen Thread has exited. Process further to abandon this socket
HP Recommended

Hello bioalpha,

Are you using Pin & Extension to sign in ?

If yes check this FAQ Post:

Jul 11, 2014 Question: Why can we not sign into LYNC via Pin & Extension?

Resolution: Please verify that the phone has the correct time and the Option 43 and Option 120 is setup in the DHCP scope as explained =>here <= or => here <= 

If you are using SIngle Sign In please lower the logging levels:

<SSI log.level.change.sip="0" log.render.level="0"/>

You should actually contact Scansource who sold this phone back in 2013 as you seem to be having general setup issues. You may also want to contact Microsoft directly.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I am attaching the log generated. I am using the single sign

Regards,

HP Recommended

I changed the user to a pool of Lync 2010 and has been connected without mistakes, I have a mixed environment (2010 to 2013) but when the user is in the pool 2013 does not connect.

HP Recommended

Coexistence!  One problem is all the guides don’t cover what happens with the phones.  It is not great but not terrible either.  Basically the phones need the DHCP settings for the environment they are registering to.  Kind of a pain if you have a lot of phones and can’t move them all at once.

http://unifiedme.co.uk/2013/09/lync-2010-2013-migration-lync-phone-edition-devices/

Disclaimer, this might have changed since I last did a migration it was many CU ago.  The Option 43 over ride might also be useful here!

Give that a try, if not you might want to open a case with Microsoft, or better yet contact your Lync partner!

HP Recommended

Thanks for the help!.

In fact I used the "DHCP option 43 override" option but the problem is actually the pool Lync 2013, we are currently reviewing

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.