Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Exchange My Contacts not available after update to UC Software Version 5.5.2.8571 on VVX500

kochmatt
Occasional Visitor

Exchange My Contacts not available after update to UC Software Version 5.5.2.8571 on VVX500

Hi,

we are using SfB 2015 and Exchange 2016.

Our users are logged in on the VVX500 with their Sfb account. On the VVX500 with UC Software Version 5.4.0.10182 it was possible to search for personal/private contacts stored in the My Contacts folder in Outlook/Exchange. After an upgrade to  UC Software Version 5.5.2.8571 the contacts on the My Contacts folder are not available anymore.

Did someone else experienced this behaviour and has an idea what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance!

Matthias

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Exchange My Contacts not available after update to UC Software Version 5.5.2.8571 on VVX500

Hello Matthias,

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2