Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Firmware 5.7.0 and bug EN-32447 / Skype for Business Call Queue Delays

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Firmware 5.7.0 and bug EN-32447 / Skype for Business Call Queue Delays

I see that firmware 5.7.0 reports it fixes bug EN-32447, which was described as "The VVX business media phone takes 4-5 seconds to establish an audio when answering the Skype for Business response group call."

However, I'm still seeing this delay -- it's consistently 4-5 seconds to answer calls to a call queue.

Were there any parameters we should change to see this bug fixed?

Is this an issue on Microsoft's end in hosted Skype for Business Online?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Firmware 5.7.0 and bug EN-32447 / Skype for Business Call Queue Delays

Hello @semenko,

welcome back  to the Polycom Community.

The initial issue reported was specific for multiple customers but may not match yours.

The delay was partly caused by some Network delays so we could only optimize this partially.

The next step would be to either open this with Microsoft or with us via the outlined escalation channels.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2