Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all, 

I am in the process of deplolying 20 VVX500's to our team. Our set-up is as follows:

- Full O365 (E3) environment (all cloud based)

- Skype for Business Online (Online PBX/PSTN) - no Skype/Lync in-house servers or hybrid setup - full cloud

- Configuration file set-up and to be hosted from Polycom FTP site so that all users have the same set-up

- Polycom software version 5.5.1.11526

I have everything set-up as required albeit for one item - the ability to pick up anyone's phone in the office with the press of a button, re I am trying to enabler GroupCallPickup (which is part of the features cfg file). http://documents.polycom.com/documents/voice/unified-communications-software-ucs/5-1-0/administrator....

I have added feature.groupCallPickup.enabled to the master config file but still the option does not come up on the VVX500's. Do i need to do something in SfB Powershell/something else to the VVX's to enable GroupCallPickup?

Thanks for your time and help in advance.

Kind regards, 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello ag_uk18,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The feature  " feature.groupCallPickup.enabled " depends on a SIP servers ability to support it.

I do not believe Skype for Business has such feature. You simply need to add these contacts as Favorites via a Skype Client.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.