Occasional Visitor

Re: MS Teams CAP could not search directory

Hello Steffen,

i´m sorry. I have the same conditions like 

Message 11 of 13
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @grandMA 

Our partner Microsoft controls the software and you would need to work with them.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 12 of 13
Frequent Advisor

I've learned that Microsoft has not yet deployed any Teams Phone app updates, but there was an announcement in the Microsoft 365 admin center Message center (MC209280) announcing that new apps will be rolled out between mid-April and early May. 

I've also noticed that after deploying the Poly UC Software version 5.9.12.1122 to our CCX 500 using RealPresence Resource Manager, the Firmware version shown for the device in the Teams admin portal is "null" and it helpfully offers to "update" the device to version 1.0.0.2535, so be aware of that.

Message 13 of 13