Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

New CCX400 Rev M will not update using Poly Hosted Server option

kberg
Occasional Visitor

New CCX400 Rev M will not update using Poly Hosted Server option

Hi,

We have both Rev A and Rev M CCX400 models, and we've noticed the newer Rev M models will not update to any firmware (newest or older) using the Poly Hosted Server option (the download server hosted by Poly themselves).

The error is as follows:

1025105018|cfg |*|00|Prov|Starting to update
1025105018|cfg |5|00|Error: file does not contain a compatible image
1025105018|cfg |5|00| Compatibility for image 0 is 0x00000010 0x00000000
1025105018|cfg |4|00|Prov|File http://downloads.polycom.com/voice/software/Poly_UC_Software_7_1_1_0744_CCX400_release_sig/3111-49700-001.sip.ld was not compatible with the phone

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: New CCX400 Rev M will not update using Poly Hosted Server option

Hello @kberg ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

As just discussed via Email you are on the right SW for Microsoft Teams and I work with the team internally on this.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2