Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all,

we have purchased new C60 and did upgrade them to the latest version. We are using the device in Teams mode. After login a user we end up logged in on the phone with a white screen and no buttons. The users is logged in, you can even call the phone but you have nothing on screen when idle.

I have attached 2 screen shots.

Did anybody experience the same bahavior?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Jonathan Lallemand ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

The phone display's the UI depending on the account assigned to it and the relevant licenses.

I suggest you work with our partner Microsoft if you have any questions around this as they supply the Software running when the device is in Microsoft Teams mode.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello,

We deployed three Poly C60 phones and one CCX 600 for MS Teams for a few weeks now and they're all running fine. This morning I pushed out the latest Teams App 1449/1.0.94.2021052803 and Poly FW 7.1.1.0746 to one C60 to test and I got the white screen without the dialpad or meeting info. I have downgraded the FW to 7.1.0.8046 but still no luck. Will do a factory reset soon but this is the 2nd time the C60 got the white screen. The last one in September affected all three phones so that's why I updated one C60 only.

I have zero confidence pushing out updates now.

The CCX600 got the updates without issues.

HP Recommended

Hello @Xudonym ,

Welcome back to the Poly community.

Some or a couple of your old post(s) or reply(s) to them >here< are still open/pending as you have not marked these as "Accept as a solution" or at least provide some form of feedback or answer.

If they are in this state nobody finding them via a community search will know if an answer or advice provided was useful and has maybe helped you.

Could you therefore kindly go over them and mark or answer as appropriate?

If they are marked as "Accept as a solution" other users can find these easier and it helps them to utilize the community more efficiently.

For your new issue, I can only recommend checking the release notes as you are running software that is not supported.

Only UC Software 7.0.3 is Microsoft Teams supported and you should not use any other software.

If you still have issues with the latest Microsoft APK I suggest you work with our Partner Microsoft as they supply the APK via TAC.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

The updates were deployed via the MS Teams Admin portal.

This screenshot shows the software verions of the C60 with the white screen issue.

Both the Firmware and Teams App are released on the Poly site.

https://support.polycom.com/content/support/north-america/usa/en/support/voice/poly-trio/latest-poly....

The phone has been reset multiple times. After the reset, it would start up and you can see bookings and the dialpad but after a few minutes those things disappeared and you have a blank screen with the menu on the top-left only. You can still use the menu to change settings etc.

Thanks.

X

HP Recommended

@Xudonym wrote:

Poly FW 7.1.1.0746 to one C60 to test and I got the white screen without the dialpad or meeting info. I have downgraded the FW to 7.1.0.8046 but still no luck.

Hello @Xudonym 

as reminded before your old post has never been followed up and therefore for anyone finding this they will not know the outcome.

In addition, you did state 7.1.1 and 7.1.0. I only outlined which is a Microsoft supported firmware

For your new issue, as already replied to the original poster, you will need to work with Microsoft as Poly has nothing to do with the Teams application and any restrictions by the account type potentially affect the User Interface.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.