Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Poly community,

I am using a Poly CCX 500 and from the office I could set it up properly using a LAN cable, using POE option.

however at home I am not being able to boot it up as I was not sent AC Adapter, I tried with a POE injector but the screen did not come up, remained black. Can you please help me finding an AC Power Adapter for this model?, I do not know where I can buy one.

Thanks,

Manuel

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @Manuel Cespedes ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

A quick Google search reveals this >here<

It depends on what region you are in aka what type of power adapter.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Stefen,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I have been googling the sites you suggested and was not able to find and suppier even from Europe, all based in US.

In parallel, I tried with POE injector, I tried with at least three but in all cases phone switches on the lights but screen remains black, see this sample of POE:

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B07P1RR5RM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think that only solution will be AC adapter as I work from home. It is really hard to find one re-seller not only in Spain but in Europe.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Manuel

HP Recommended

Hi @Manuel Cespedes 

Bechtle, for example, is a German supplier and should have this in stock. 

I forwarded your details to our Spanish SE so hopefully, he can help you. I do not yet have the PoE requirements for these new phones.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

Again, thanks for your prompt response.

Pablo Calvo from Spain contacted me already and they are now trying to find an AC Power Adapter for me.

I will make sure to reply to you as soon as I have a final solution for this.

Thanks,

Manuel

HP Recommended

Is there a compatibility matrix somewhere on the Poly website that lists the part numbers for the AC power adapters that will power the CCX phones? I haven't been able to find one.

Thanks!

HP Recommended

Hello @rgsteele1 

2200-48871-015 Universal Power Supply for VVX 150, 250, 350, 450, CCX 400. 1-pack, 5V, 3A, Brazil, Argentina, Korea, China power plugs. Exch blades. 1pk
2200-48871-125 Universal Power Supply for VVX 150, 250, 350, 450, CCX 400. 1-pack, 5V, 3A, EU, Australia, New Zealand, UK power plugs. Exch. Blades. 1pk
2200-48872-001 Universal Power Supply for VVX 150, 250, 350, 450,CCX 400. 1-pack, 5V, 3A, NA, Japan, power plug. Fixed blade. 1pk
2200-49760-001 Universal Power Supply for CCX 500/600/700. 1-pack, 48V, 0.52A, NA, and Taiwan power plug.
2200-49760-002 Universal Power Supply for CCX 500/600/700. 1-pack, 48V, 0.52A, Japan power plug.
2200-49760-012 Universal Power Supply for CCX 500/600/700. 1-pack, 48V, 0.52A, Australia and New Zealand power plug.
2200-49760-016 Universal Power Supply for CCX 500/600/700. 1-pack, 48V, 0.52A, Korea power plug.
2200-49760-022 Universal Power Supply for CCX 500/600/700. 1-pack, 48V, 0.52A, China power plug.
2200-49760-025 Universal Power Supply for CCX 500/600/700. 1-pack, 48V, 0.52A, Argentina. Ships without power plug
2200-49760-036 Universal Power Supply for CCX 500/600/700. 1-pack, 48V, 0.52A, India power plug.
2200-49760-102 Universal Power Supply for CCX 500/600/700. 1-pack, 48V, 0.52A, UK power plug.
2200-49760-122 Universal Power Supply for CCX 500/600/700. 1-pack, 48V, 0.52A, Continental Europe power plug.
2200-49760-212 Universal Power Supply for CCX 500/600/700. 1-pack, 48V, 0.52A, Brazil power plug.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.