Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom Trio 8800 - Drops Skype for Business Conferences after 60 seconds

Benjamin.DMW
Occasional Visitor

Polycom Trio 8800 - Drops Skype for Business Conferences after 60 seconds

Our Trio 8800 is logged into Skype for Business O365 with a live E3 SfB licence. It is consistently disconnected from SfB meetings after 60 seconds, following an 'engaged tone' played through the speaker for some time.

Firmware 5.4.5.9188 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom Trio 8800 - Drops Skype for Business Conferences after 60 seconds

Hello Benjamin,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's Skype for Business FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 17, 2017 Question:How can I troubleshoot simple Skype for Business, LYNC or Office365 issues?

Resolution: Have a look => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 6
Benjamin.DMW
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for the link, which i've read through and still seeing problems. Peer to peer calls are fine, sign in is unaffected, exchange sync is working fine, only joining SfB conference calls are affected.

Message 3 of 6
SteffenBaierUK

Hello

The next step is to post some logs for us to look at or to open a case with support

Replied via a mobile device
----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 6
GR
Occasional Visitor

Hi Team,

Unfortunately I am also facing the same issue of call drop outs.

After approximately 10 mins of each individual conference the connection drops and we lose the ability to converse with other members of the team as they are unable to see/hear us.

Could you please help me to troubleshoot?

Regards
Anish

Message 5 of 6
SteffenBaierUK

Hello Anish,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's Skype FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 17, 2017 Question:How can I troubleshoot simple Skype for Business, LYNC or Office365 issues?

Resolution: Have a look => here <=

Most likely I can only give you the advice I had already given the original poster.

Please also ensure to always post the currently used software version.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

----------------

Message 6 of 6