Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi all,

I just purchase polycom Trio 8800 with spesification below

in the front of Box the P/N is 2200-66070-019 but the polycom device P/N is 2201-65290-019 with firmware version 5.5.3.3517

And I've finished setup provisioning Line 1 as SIP phone extension and Line 2 using Special Interop : OCS2007r2 for my skype business account.

Both Line 1 and line 2 already succesfull registered and able make calls.

But I still unable to use Meet Now conference call meeting there error pop up message "audio-video conferencing server cannot accept the call"

And also I checked in address of skype seem our company skype address didn't syncronize

How to resolve my issue above, and is my polycom device able support for skype for business ?

Thank you

Yudi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen Baier,

Thanks for your suggestion, now my problem already solved follow above steps

Thanks

Yudi

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @yudi_isos ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I suggest you carefully read:

Jan 25, 2016 Question:How many Lines can I register using Polycom phones with Lync Server / Skype for Business server ?

Resolution: UC Software 5.8.0 for VVX phones and UC Software 5.5.2 for Polycom Trio added the Hybrid registration feature. Details are in the Admin Guide or => here <= up to 3 different lines. The first one must be Skype for Business / Office 365

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
Hi Steffen Baier thank you for your reply, it's mean that I need to upgrade the version at least 5.5.2 and setup Line 1 as Skype account and Line 2 as SIP phone extension ? Thank you Yudi
HP Recommended

Hello @yudi_isos ,

You are already on 5.5.3 which is newer than 5.5.2 but I suggest you use a currently supported software like UC Software 5.8.0 and then follow the above FAQ to implement Skype for Business on line one and any other SIP on line 2 or 3

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen Baier,

Thanks for your suggestion, now my problem already solved follow above steps

Thanks

Yudi

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.