Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Our Polycom Trio 8800 is not connecting to the Intune Company Portal. The device was uploaded with the newest firmware (Poly_UC_Software_5_9_2_7553_AA_Trio8800_release). We get always a failure message from the Company Portal: Error could not sign in. You will need to sign in again. If you see this message again, please contact your company support.

Before we tried with the older version. Company Portal just hanged for minutes then. Why are we not able to connect a Poly Trio 8800 to Company Portal, other Android devices were able to connect without any problems to the Company Portal. Where is a handbook from Poly for the Polycom Trio 8800 for MS TEAMS?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello @PCPROFI007 ,

Your post ended up in the Spam Filter so I moved this here.

Did you check you have the right time on the device aka it can resolve windows.time.com?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
Just to clarify, the server name is actually time.windows.com.
HP Recommended

Im having the same issue also...Any updates on this?

HP Recommended

I am also having the same issue. I can connect Audio codes 450HD and Yealink T55 without any issue but the Trio is always having issues. We use Intune and initially all devices had issues but since Microsoft created exception setup in InTune both Audio codes and Yealink work consistently but Trio works for a day then goes into a loop requesting to enrol in Intune then shows as compliant but then goes back to enrolling process loop....very very frustrating...is it the fact that Trio is running  very old Android V4?

HP Recommended

Hello @DoctorC ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

it would be of interest what software version you are running on the Trio? At present UC Software 5.9.3 is the latest version.

I am personally aware of a Microsoft case 18728411 where a Trio signs out of Teams after a while and Microsoft is looking into the root cause of this.

From a Poly perspective, Microsoft tested and certified the Trio 8800 and 8500 with it's Android version so there should be no issue about this.

In addition, our Poly Adam Jacobs colleague provides this Blog:

Jan 3, 2020 Question: Is there a way to modify Intunes Policy Exclusion for Teams Android Devices to cater to older Android versions?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

hi Steffen,

the Trio is running version 5.9.2.7727. i have tried multiple times to upgrade from this version to 5.9.3 from the Trio using the poly hosted server but it doesn't initiate..Get below log errors ..any ideas? thanks

0415113601|apps |5|00|PolySettings: Error attempting to put value of setting plcm.DEVICE_LOCK_PASSWORD from polyapp
0415113605|copy |4|00|Configuration of URL failed
0415113605|copy |5|00|At sendStatusToUptimeAnalytics -> Error getting config from url '(null)'
0415113605|cfg |4|00|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Failed to download language file from provisioning server, request path Website_dictionary_language_en-gb.xml
0415113605|utilm|4|00|uBLFCompressed: File /data/polycom/ffs0/languages/Website_dictionary_language_en-gb.xml.zzz does not exist or is empty
0415113605|cfg |4|00|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Website_dictionary_language_en-gb.xml Language file doesn't exist in cache
0415113605|cfg |4|00|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Website_dictionary_language_en-gb.xml Language file doesn't exist in phone flash
HP Recommended

Hello @DoctorC 

The normal FAQ contains:

May 11, 2018 Question: Why do I get a "Failed to fetch available software from the Poly hosted server" error message or able to download list but unable to upgrade/downgrade?

Resolution: Please ensure your firewall allows outbound network traffic as shown  => here <=

The log snippet you posted does not show enough data.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.