Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom Trio C60

SOLVED
Trueman1991
Advisor

Polycom Trio C60

Hi

I have a Polycom Trio C60 and i'm looking to setup Enhanced Function Keys. This is something i have successfully enabled on VVX and CCX devices however when applying the config to the C60s its not applying. Is this something that the C60s can handle?

An example of my config is below:

<test 	feature.EFKLineKey.enabled="1" efk.efklist.1.action.string="Number" efk.efklist.1.label="Name" efk.efklist.1.mname="Name" feature.enhancedFeatureKeys.enabled="1" efk.efklist.1.status="1" />

Thanks,
Robert

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom Trio C60

Hello @Trueman1991 ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

To my personal knowledge, this is only supported on the VVX or CCX desk phones. This would require a feature request or use the "normal" EFK and you can find this via the Hamburger Menu (Top left)

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom Trio C60

Hello @Trueman1991 ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

To my personal knowledge, this is only supported on the VVX or CCX desk phones. This would require a feature request or use the "normal" EFK and you can find this via the Hamburger Menu (Top left)

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2