Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello all,

I have paired RPG  500 with Trio and Eagle eye producer does not work at all.

To be more specific,auto tracking is not working,the camera does not zoom to the active speaker.

Trio is running 5.7.1 version and RPG 500 is running 6.1.8.

When i revert RPG to RPG mode,trucking is working fine but when i enable trio mode trucking is disabled.A message "usb device is not attached" is displayed but RPG uses an eagle eye camera.

Restarting the producer did not solve the issue.

Maybe it is a bug?

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @sotiris,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

What is the exact Trio Version ?

or

What Software Version is the EagleEye Producer running?

As this is a brand new release I doubt we have had many tickets on this so please get this into Support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello again,

I factory reset Polycom Trio to the defaults and the issue has been solved.

Previously,trio had been paired with visual+ and usb ptz polycom camera,so i guess that trio maybe kept to his "memory" this device and could not recognize RPG's eagle eye camera.

I know that this is the first version which pairs these two devices,hope  this will help you.

Best Regards,

HP Recommended

Hello @sotiris,

Thank you for getting back on this and this outlines how important it is to add a backup of the device or tell us more about the setup.

Yes the Trio will keep a record of a previous connected device especially if not setup in the right order.

Great that you got it working in the end but just as a reminder to everybody else as stated in the FAQ:

Once a new Post is started please provide the minimum Information:

• Provide the exact Software Version of your Phone
  • Provide the Phone Model
  • Provide the Call Platform (aka openSIP, Skype for Business, Lync)
  • If applicable provide a backup of the phone in question
  • If possible provide a => Log <= and either attache them or use the => Code Tag <=
  • If possible provide the MAC Address or Serial of the device
  • Provide details if the issue is a day 1 issue or only happened after an upgrade or any other relevant details

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.