RealPresence Trio 8800 Time/Date Out Of Sync

SOLVED
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: RealPresence Trio 8800 Time/Date Out Of Sync

Hello @Shree_Rebel ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

From our general FAQ:

Jan 28, 2013 Question: Time and Date flashing or unable to set NTP time correctly

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 11 of 15
Shree_Rebel
Occasional Visitor

hi, 

thanks for the reply but does team or any other profile if i disable the date and time functionality

Message 12 of 15
Shree_Rebel
Occasional Visitor

even if i disable the time and date functionality the teams showing the same error

Message 13 of 15
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Shree_Rebel ,

You cannot just disable the time to work around your issue. Modern security protocols use the time to verify certificates etc. and therefore you need a working time source on your device.

These are industry standards and you need to find why your network does not provide the correct or any time.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 14 of 15
Shree_Rebel
Occasional Visitor

hello  @SteffenBaierUK

thanks for your valuable help

my device is working fine when i switch the network and connect to mobile hotspot but not on LAN network of my organization  

hopefully thought that there might be an issue with ISP 

escalated the same issue to my ISP hope they will rectify it soon......

Thank you 

Message 15 of 15